AMS acts as your extended work-bench for your supply-chain department. We help to procure, package, and transport the right materials just in time.
During peak seasons, only another shift may satisfy your demand? You require a specialized technician on ground for a limited period? Or you want to further educate and train your own personnel?
STRENGTH OF AMS OPERATIONS SERVICES
- Continuous application of new and appropriate process technologies under changing project environments
- Experienced and reliable partner in testing, selection and supply of production inputs
- Audits and establishment of internal and external production and quality assurance systems
- General consultancy, management leasing and training programs
AMS RAW MATERIAL SERVICES
In procurement size matters, especially in procuring raw materials. AMS bundles requirements of several customers to benefit from economies of scale. We negotiate yearly contracts for your main raw materials, as prices in this sector are extremely unsteady and vary from year to year, always depending on the crop yield.
AMS SPARE PARTS SERVICES
With most equipment manufacturers, we cooperate for many years. Our resale-rebates and optimization of packaging and freight charges ensure competitive pricing. AMS clients enjoy only one single point of contact for all requests, complaints, and support calls.
AMS PERSONNEL AND TRAINING SERVICES
Personal shortages always come at the wrong time. Vacation, sick-leave, maternity leave, peak season, training, or simply the need for specialized know-how. Whatever it is, we will assign appropriate experts on short notice for an interims periods.
Educating your technical personnel for your long-term success. A wide range of training programs is available including overseas training in Germany (English language), class-room trainings at your site or trainings-on-the-job. Brewmaster courses, technological classes, laboratory trainings, specific technical trainings for maintenance of valves, motors, pumps, and all other brewing equipment can be arranged.
AMS QUALITY ASSURANCE
AMS QA TEAM consists of specialists with in-depth process and production experience in the beverage industry. AMS collaborates closely with German technical universities, beverage research institutes and their training institutions. AMS QA TEAM focusses on your laboratory. Starting with a design and facilities check of your laboratory, AMS examines whether all recommended tests and parameters are in place, if the equipment is properly calibrated and if all test results are documented and distributed to the right person.
AMS QA TEAM recommends QA software for organized sample processing and for the recording, structuring and evaluation of robust analysis data.
SERVICE PROFILE EXPECTED BY OUR CLIENTS
- In-depth process and production experience in the industry
- Continuous cooperation with leading research institutions
- A firm position in purchasing markets for raw, auxiliary and packing materials
- A solid experience in developing and implementation of tailor-made training systems for professional staff
- Reviewing and optimizing existing production routines
- Developing new beer recipes