PLANNING AND ENGINEERING
Greenfield, Brownfield, AMS ENGINEERING specialized in Anyfield.
Sales agents ever asking for more products? Expand your production capacities while minimizing effects on current operations, AMS ENGINEERING is leading from behind.
Headquarters setting new targets to optimize Key Performance Indicators. AMS ENGINEERING identifies technological and technical deficiencies and plans your route to success, if desired alongside with return-on-investment calculation and monitoring system.
Planning a new brewery or soft drink plant, AMS ENGINEERING is stand-by as your partner through the entire planning cycle starting from Master Planning, to Detailed Planning and finishing with Execution Planning.
AMS PLANNING CYCLE
1. AMS MASTER PLANNING
...translates the project idea into a roadmap for the implementation of a production facility, including future expansion options in line with sales projections...
2. AMS DETAILED PLANNING
...is based on the Master Plan. It is finalized with the tender documentation, now ready for circulation to shortlisted suppliers...
3. AMS EXECUTION PLANNING
...is based on the Detailed Engineering and the outcome of the tender. It is finalized with completion of as-built drawings as basis for installation...
SERVICE PROFILE EXPECTED BY OUR CLIENTS
AMS ENGINEERING comprehensively evaluates all project parameters and where necessary adapts design elements to local laws and regulation or multinational group requirements. During this stage AMS ENGINEERING works closely with AMS or client architects and civil engineers to synchronize process and machinery design with architectural design.
- Management of a multi-partner design cooperation as well as the integration of a multi-source machinery package.
- Knowledge of the markets combined with regional competence.
- Anticipation of technological changes and market developments.
STRENGTH OF AMS ENGINEERING
Project planning can become rather complex. Local laws, different partners, group requirements, civil contractors and a bunch of equipment and machinery manufacturers? Many interfaces but only one integrated automation approach throughout the plant? And everything on time, below budget but over client’s expectations?
- AMS ENGINEERING as sole planning and design partner for the whole project cycle.
- Professional independence from individual manufacturers or brands.
- Application of "state of the art" planning and design techniques and communication systems.
- A more economic and faster planning cycle.